- January 14, 2013
- By admin
- In Uncategorized
Adair Park is a public outdoor range facility and it is located 15-miles NE of Yuma on Hwy 95 (16th st.) Turn off about 3/4 mile past Gila River bridge to the west. In 1967 the Bureau of Reclamation dedicated to Yuma about 340 acres for a firearms and archery target shooting range and other recreational facilities.
(928) 726-0022 (Sprague’s Sports, Inc)
- Pistol Range
- Big Bore (1,000 yds.)
- Small Bore
- Trap and Skeet
- Police Combat (*Law Enforcement Only)
- Silhouette range
- Camping Area
- Black Powder Range
Recreational Complex Rules
- Public Hours: Open seven days a week.
- Juniors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Firing is permitted only on the designated ranges. Discharge of a firearm in any other location on this range shall be a violation of Rules and the violator shall be immediately evicted.
- Drinking of intoxicating liquor is prohibited on the firing area; and handling or firing of weapons by intoxicated person is prohibited. The judgment of the Range Master shall be final as to the competence of any person to handle weapons or fire weapons on this range.
- Persons or organizations desiring to use a specific range for a tournament shall forward a written request for permission to use said range at least thirty days before date of use. The request shall contain complete and accurate information as to time, area, facilities needed, estimated attendance, and other details to Adair Ranges, Inc.